! I actually really love these haha
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.)
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.FACTS:
I really love impressionism/post-impressionism... or just minimal art in general. I really want to learn to draw and paint simply2)
About 70% of my wardrobe is black because picking colors to wear is just too stressful 3)
I'm awesome at mixing paint though and can replicate any color ever with primaries. This unfortunately doesn't translate to RGB or CMYK, so when digital painting I often dedicate a section of the canvas as a "pallete" where I mix colors traditionally by layering 4)
My room is generally very minimal and tidy.... especially compared to my roommates who have clutter all over the floor (how does that happen??)5)
I'm currently working on my BS in Neuroscience because I've always been most interested in the nervous system6)
Last time I checked my music library contains 6,722 songs. A lot of it is pirated K-pop albums I don't listen to (maybe one or two songs from each haha) 7)
I have a hella great relationship with my three siblings where we mutually and unapologetically shower each other with affection. It makes me so sad to realize this is rare8)
Aside from my ~17-month old cousin (who is seriously the most cooperative, docile and jovial baby ever) I really don't get the hype around babies. They're so much better when they've learned to talk and gotten past the oral stage9)
I'm kind of
good at writing but only in a way that serves academic papers. I'm terrible at any form of creative writing or making up stories10)
Almost every game I play and love is an RPGKayveedee's Questions:1. What flower's scent do you most strongly associate with a good memory (and yes I expect you to tell us that memory too~)?
I have a really weak sense of smell so most flowers smell the same to me. Generally though, they remind me of the time I went with my dad to the plant nursery for a fig tree. I don't remember much about the trip itself except a few images, and the astonishment of finding for sale a mesh bag containing hundreds of live bees to pollinate gardens with. Anyways, we planted the tree by the sunny side of our house and at first it was pitiful, but now it's enormous and yields more figs than we can use each year.
2. Aliens or Unicorns?
Unicorns! Glitter! Fairytales! Pride!
3. If you were suddenly turned into your least favorite animal, what would you do?
A mosquito? Ugh, gross. I'd suck someone's blood and lay eggs in a puddle, I guess. Gotta pass on that DNA.4. What do people tell you about your personality that you disagree with? If applicable.
The other day I was telling a friend I was considering switching to pre-med and she told me, "that would be perfect for you, you're such a people-person!" I don't disagree per se, but it surprised me a lot as someone with a developmental disorder and stunted social skills.
5. Why did the chicken cross the road
to get to the other side, where I will see knives4cash
!6. What is your opinion on the current state of the economy of your home country?
Anyone from the US knows it's shit. It should be better by the time I graduate though;;
7. If you could run for office, would you? If so, what would you run for?
Nonononono. I don't trust politicians one bit and would probably fail miserably for being actually blunt and sincere.
8. You're in a band! What's it called?
IDK, The Hedonists? We'd make lazy slow indie songs about how chill we are and perhaps gain a huge fanbase in Austin.9. What is the most underrated color?
There's not exactly a poll of color popularity floating around so I'm not sure, but I definitely don't see enough gold/saffron around. Love those bright yellow oranges.
10. How much chocolate is too much?
Enough to make me sick, which, granted, is not much.
Now my 10 questions!
1. What's a habit you wish you could quit immediately?
2. Name your OTP. Or list them, if you're like me and have about twenty.
3. You wake up one day the opposite gender (a different gender if queer or nb)! Nobody seems to notice and acts like you've always been expressing your new gender. Does your dating pool change?
4. What's a food you've never eaten but really want to try?
5. What on dA peeves you the most? Come on, there has to be something.
6. Name a song that takes you back, and describe the memory.
7. What book/author do you relate the most to? Why?
8. If you could tell your 12 year old self one thing, what would you say?
9. Favorite historical fact/story?
10. Tell a pun!
As for tagging... you're tagged if you're reading this! Rules be damned. I seriously don't want to bother people, especially when my questions are so rushed haha ^_TT